- Have you wanted to learn to play the piano?
- Do you have memories of learning as a child and now wish you had continued?
- Are you someone who says I can only play if I have the written music?
- Are you someone who says I can only play by ear?
Perhaps you can remember a time when you were excited about learning to play the piano. Then that excitement disappeared. Playing the piano became little more than boring technical exercises and practicing the same pieces over and over.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Would you like to learn to make music in a joyful way?
- You can begin or continue to learn at any age.
- You can let go of regret and take lessons again.
- Everyone has the capacity to create and express themselves at the piano. I can show you how.
- Anyone can learn to read written music. If you can read these words, you can read music notation.
Contact me today to discuss the possibility of piano lessons.
Education & Training:
Piano Performer’s A.R.C.T. (Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto)
B.Mus. (University of British Columbia) – Composition & Piano Performance
Landmark Worldwide Training Programs – Curriculum for Living, Power to Create, & more
For the story behind my passion for teaching visit my blog post here – Rediscovering a Passion for Teaching Music